of Prepaid Electric Meters
Landlords and Property Managers:
- Ensure that tenants are paying for electricity before
- This ensures that they will not be lumped with large
unpaid bills at the end of a lease.
- Easily resolve disputes on the amount of electricity
- If rent is unpaid the owner can use the sale of recharge
vouchers as a bargaining tool and thus
create an huge incentive for the tenant to pay on time. (see
tips and tools for lease agreement)
- Are able to monitor their consumption by checking
the easy to read monitor and
Adjusting their consumption accordingly.
- Budget in advance so there are no surprise bills
at the end of the month.
- Can be sure that they are paying for the correct
amount of electricity they are using.
Electricity charges will still be billed by your local supplier and
we recommend that you
regularly read your “council meters” and submit
your readings to ensure that your bills
are accurate to current consumption. (see
tips and tools)