Benefits of Prepaid
Benefits to property owners and property managers
- As buildings are a long term investment we ensure that tenants are paying for electricity before consuming it.
- This ensures that they will not be lumped with large unpaid bills at the end of a lease.
- Easily resolve disputes on the amount of electricity consumed.
- If rent is unpaid the owner can use the sale of recharge vouchers as a bargaining tool and thus create a huge incentive for the tenant to pay on time.
Benefits to tenants
- Tenants are able to monitor their consumption by checking the easy-to-read monitor and adjusting their consumption accordingly.
- They’re able to budget in advance so there are no surprise bills at the end of the month.
- They can be sure that they are paying for the correct amount of electricity they are using.
At Meter Mate we charge a market related monthly administration fee for the ongoing management of the metering solution that we install for our customers, which is calculated as a percentage of the monthly consumption bill received from the council. We strive to ensure that value is included in our administration fee. The following is included in the monthly administration fee:
- All commissions to 3rd party vendors
- All banking charges.
- All tenant vending charges and convenience fees.
- 24/365 live online login to reports
- Training for your admin staff on the management system
- Call centre support
- Tariff consultation and optimization
- Unlimited changes and updates to tariffs and your portfolio of meters
- Training for your staff on meter functions and troubleshooting (building managers, maintenance staff etc.)
- Walk in office and testing facility.